SPOTLIGHT: Francesco Carrozzini

Swoon!


I'm currently watching cycle 16 of America's Next Top Model.  After watching the episode featuring the gorgeous photographer and director Francesco Carrozzini, it occurred to me that he'd also appeared in previous cycles of ANTM a number of times.  So I thought I'd look up some of his work.  Francesco has squeezed in a lot into his 29 years.  He's worked with all the great models, actors and fashion icons and his portfolio is stunning.  I've included my favourite Francesco Carrozzini magazine covers below (the spreads that go with these covers are all fabulous) but I'd definitely recommend checking out his website too.

Enjoy!


 German Vogue February 2011
L'Uomo Vogue January 2011
 UK Esquire November 2010
L'Uomo Vogue October 2009
 German Vogue June 2009
Muse Spring 2009




Twitter  |  facebook  |  bloglovin'  |  hellocotton  |  LOOKBOOK  |  Instagram

Share:

0 comments

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!